Thursday, October 8, 2009

People are Stupid - 1st Edition

It seems that every day....I get an flaming example that people are stupid. I'm not talking about everyone.....but every example I write in this blog will not be as uncommon as it should be.

So....two people show up this evening to see the Michael Moore film, only to discover it is sold out. They wig out......very angry that they drove all this way to see the film, only to be turned away.

Never mind that they are 15 minutes late to the movie......

and...they know they're 15 minutes late. It's not a surprise. and I was supposed to hold to seat for them just in case they showed up.

Hey.....Aunt Bee. How about getting in your car a few minutes earlier....I mean how long it takes to get to Allentown from Bethlehem is not a mystery.....fairly predictable. By the way.....you not getting into the film is not is tragedy. No one died....or was maimed....or was even hurt. You were inconvenienced by not giving yourself enough time to get to the movie. Try not to act like I burned your house down....or killed your kitten. I would love to sit you in the theatre....first, it would stop you yelling at me, secondly, if I turn you away....I'm turning your money away too.

I would say unbelievable except this has happened so many times to me it's scary.....

2 comments:

  1. "Entitled, selfish and inconsiderate" are equally suitable descriptors. I admire anyone who works with (or volunteers to work with) the general public.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't say that I miss working in that type of environment...

    ReplyDelete